Monday, August 8, 2011

Bathroom Remodel

So over the weekend while I was shopping I had the bright idea that I wanted to remodel my tiny bathroom. Once upon a time I loved the lime-ish green color on the walls but between dogs and a growing brother the walls have taken their share of abuse.

At TJ MAXX I found a cute shower curtain. Actually I got a great deal and bought all of the accessories there for under $40.00. That includes a shower curtain, shower liner, toothbrush holder, Q-tip holder, hand towel, new bathroom cabnit knobs, rug and picture. I think it was a pretty great deal for the quality of the items. I just LOVE that place, but that is a whole other obsession story.

Sunday I had the day off so I went to the store and got paint and whatnot. It took me about an hour for all of the prep-work (I swear it's the worst part of any job) and I began. A few hours and three coats of paint later I was finished and finally went to bed around midnight.

Today after work I painted the ceiling and trim, put everything up and did some cleaning.

Overall I am VERY happy with the way that it turned out. Now I have a "grown up" bathroom as my brother says.

Before


 After



Now if I could only get rid of the stupid blue toilet and sink! I didn't do too bad for a girl, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love