Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crabs

Yesterday was so much fun! In the morning Grant, his mom, me, and my parents met up to look at a reception venue. Of course I fell in love with the place and I don't even want to look at anything else. It is exactly what I want and so much better than I had even imagined. We will probably still look at some other places but at this point I have a feeling I'm going to compare them all to this place. Now if only the next 685 days would fly by! Here's a pic with us at the place. I'm not saying where it is because I want everyone to be surprised, if that is even the right word. Basically if I put up the 5 million pics I took of the place there would be no reason for you to come see it yourself! Haha.




After that we headed to Annapolis to meet up with some more of Grant's family to eat blue crabs. We had a great time and I didn't cut myself on a crab once! Also, my mom did pretty well for it being her first time eating blue crabs.


After that we headed to the waterfront in Annapolis and checked out some of the things in town. It was pretty cool and I defiantly want to go back sometime.

So somehow I managed to get today off as well therefore I'm thinking of re-doing my bathroom. It's getting pretty grungy and needs a face lift. Yesterday I found some stuff at TJ MAXX so I'm excited to get it up and paint at some point. Also, I'll probably work on cleaning out my room some. Every time I do it it gets messed up in less than a day. Grr. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love