Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Storm

So we just had a totally awesome storm! Stupid facebook doesn't always load correctly so I decided to also put it here. This was by far the most lightening at one time I have ever seen. I wish that I had one of those expensive great camcorders to capture how great it was. Lightening was flashing almost constantly however my camera only picked up the "big" stuff. I have several other videos that are just too cool so it's hard to decide which to put up. Still shots would have been great however I was afraid it would start raining and my nice camera would be ruined. 

Oh yeah, we're getting married in EXACTLY two years. Just in case I haven't talked about it enough. ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT! I am a "thunder and lightning" girl. The brighter and louder the better for me! :> )

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Some Love