Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finally!

We made it! Actually now we are past it but lordy be we finally made it to the one year mark! I am just so excited to actually be able to plan and be crafty. After waiting a year and a half to be able to do anything I am just so ready to begin and I know the time is going to fly by! I have collected all of the jars that I need to make my favors now I am just waiting for peaches and blackberries to come in so that I can get started. I have also gone Pinterest crazy! If you haven't checked it out yet you should! I am going milk glass crazy. I just love it. At first it just started as collecting for center pieces but now that I am getting to know the patterns I would like a collection.

I suppose that it all for now I just wanted to yell WOOHOOO we are getting married in less than a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Love